Peak Performance Blend and Colloidal Minerals
|28 September 2021||$25.83|
|05 October 2021||$25.83|
|12 October 2021||$25.83|
|19 October 2021||$25.83|
|26 October 2021||$25.83|
NATURAL SOURCE OF COMPLETE VITAMINS, MINERALS & TRACE ELEMENTS | NO PRESERVATIVES
A fusion of nutrient-dense real foods that allows your body to flourish… simply mix in water, fresh juice or a smoothie. Be at your best every day! Just 1 tablespoon of Peak Performance Blend daily provides your body with essential vitamins and minerals it needs – it is a natural source of vitamin C, iron, folate and fibre and its fermented wholefood blend also contains prebiotics and probiotics. Just 1-2 teaspoons of Organic Colloidal Minerals daily provides you with a natural source of minerals and trace elements. No toxic elements and minimal taste.
* Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian (Peak Performance Blend) * Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian (Colloidal Minerals)
Peak Performance Blend
As Cyndi is often on the road helping to educate people on the power of real foods, she wanted a travel-friendly wholefood product that would provide her with essential daily vitamins and minerals on the go. Enter Changing Habits Peak Performance Blend! This complete blend is a fusion of nutrient-dense real foods, each carefully selected for their health benefits. Suitable for the whole family. Peak Performance Blend is a natural source of:
- Vitamin C – which plays an important role in the body including aiding immune system function, reducing tiredness and fatigue, supporting bones, teeth, gums and skin and promoting iron absorption from food.
- Iron – which is necessary for transporting oxygen, blood formation, cell division, energy production, immune system function, cognitive function and growth and development in children.
- Folate – the body requires folate for reducing tiredness and fatigue and aiding immune system function, amino acid synthesis, growth and development, blood formation, cell division and the metabolism of homocysteine (a common amino acid in your blood).
- Fibre – which helps to maintain a regular bowel.
Peak Performance Blend also contains a fermented mix of wholefoods including prebiotics and probiotics, as well as many other vitamins and minerals such as potassium and phosphorus. Produced from certified organic ingredients or those produced and processed without chemicals.
Our story… why we source and supply Colloidal Minerals
As some of our food is lacking in minerals due to soil depletion, Cyndi has been recommending the benefits of colloidal minerals for years. Unable to find a quality supplier that did not add preservatives or extract from suitable sources, we now supply organic, Australian Colloidal Minerals that are extracted from peat (vegetation) through a cold method, ensuring the life-giving elements are preserved. Disclaimer The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained regarding this product is intended for education and information purposes only. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose, prescribe or replace medical care. The product described herein is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, mitigate or prevent any disease. Please refer to our Disclaimer regarding our products.
|Dimensions||240 × 150 × 150 mm|